How Well do You Know Your StreetO?
- Who was the most recent winner of the MEFTY? Debbie Dodd
- Who was the first female Millennium Club member to become a Legend? Jenny Sheahan
- Name 5 Melbourne streetO maps with the word LAKE in their name?
Edwardes Lake, Coburg Lake, Rowville Lakes, Mill Park Lakes, Lillydale Lake, Newport Lakes, Cherry Lake, Valley Lakes
- What are the following maps now called?
Nunawading – Bellbird Dell; Mt Waverley – Valley Reserve; Swagmans Gully – Glenfern Run; Ringwood Wilds – Mullum Mullum; More Uphill and Less Donvale – Park Orchards
- Where were the first Park and Street Championships held and who was the course setter? Warralong, Vic Sedunary
- For which map did Kristian Ruuska win CSOTY 2016? Waterford Valley
- What suburb are the following maps in? …
Kingsclere – Noble Park; MitchelHill – Notting Hill/Oakleigh East; Whites Corner – Doncaster; Boulder Dash – Northcote; Quambee Quandary – Ringwood North; Koolunga – Ferntree Gully; Strathaird – Narre Warren; Ted’s Territory – Footscray; Rifle Range – Williamstown
- Where is the Vortex of Doom? Lum Road, Wheelers Hill
- Name the three scoring formats currently used in Melbourne Park and Street events – Scatter, Score, Target/37s
- What is the correct length for a D course at a Wednesday Summer Series event? 4.0-4.5 km